Saving Cost Prefabricated Steel Structure Workshop
1). Large span for great strength with light deadweight;
2). Short finishing time and low cost;
3). Fire proof and rust proof;
4). Convenient to assemble or disassemble.
1. Main Structure: Steel Welded H Section
2. Purlin: C Section Channel or Z Section Channel
3. Roof Cladding: Sandwich Panel or Corrugated Steel Sheet with
Fiber Glass Wool. 4. Wall Cladding: Sandwich Panel or Corrugated
5. Tie Rod: Circular Steel Tube
6. Brace: Round Bar
7. Column & Transverse Brace: Angle Steel or H Section Steel or
8. Knee Brace: Angle Steel
9. Wrapping Cover: Color Steel Sheet
10. Roof Gutter: Color Steel Sheet
11. Rainspout: PVC Pipe
12. Sliding Sandwich Panel Door or Metal Door
13. Window: PVC/Plastic Steel/Aluminum Alloy Window
14. Connecting: High Strength Bolts.
Steel Structure Building
Grade Q235, equivalent to ASTM A36.
Grade Q345, equivalent to ASTM A572.
Any product shape according to customer' s requirements
ISO quality system, Chinese GB50221-2001
Sweden SA 2.5 Sand blasting
Single level butt welding, fillet welding by electric arc welding,
and Gas shielded welding.
Hot dip galvanized,
Standard: ISO1461(1999), JIS H 8641-1999, ASTM A 123/A 123M-02
1, Primer paint, 2, middle paint, 3, finish paint.
Resist strong wind and earthquake, bears heavy snow
Strong & safe, easy to install and disassemble, good insulation
waterproof, fireproof, low carbon, energy saving
We can make the quotation according to customer' s drawings.
We can also design and quote according to customer' s requirements.